A healthy, beautiful smile can boost your confidence and improve your oral health. At Red Bank Smiles, our skilled dental team has witnessed how simple cosmetic dental procedures such as veneers have enhanced our patients’ quality of life and have helped them improve their oral health and overall sense of well-being.
What Are Veneers?
Bonded to the front of the teeth, veneers are thin porcelain facings designed by skilled dental ceramists that mimic the appearance of natural teeth. They are typically placed on front teeth, and can be used to correct imperfections such as irregular size and shape, chips, cracks, stains, discoloration, misalignment, and gaps between teeth.
Contact Our Cosmetic Dentist In Red Bank, NJ
If you are ready to enhance your smile with veneers, our compassionate and experienced dental team is happy to answer any questions you may have about the dental veneer procedure and other cosmetic dental services we offer. To learn more about the benefits of veneers, contact us at Red Bank Smiles to schedule an appointment with a cosmetic dentist today!
Advantages Of Veneers
- Placement of veneers is minimally invasive– Unlike other cosmetic solutions such as all-porcelain crowns, preparation of the teeth for veneers removes very little of the existing tooth structure.
- No recovery time–There is no recovery time after getting your permanent veneers cemented. When you leave our office, you can carry on with your normal everyday activities.
- Strength and durability– Custom-made porcelain veneers are made of strong, durable stain-resistant material, and can last more than 15 years with proper care.
- Easy Care and Maintenance– You will care for your veneers exactly as you would your natural teeth with daily flossing and twice-daily brushing.
- Better oral health– Cracked, chipped, worn and crooked teeth can be more susceptible to tooth decay. Enhancing your smile with veneers also can improve your oral health.
- Aesthetics– Veneers look natural and are designed to perfectly match your other teeth. When combined with other cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening, your smile may look brand-new!
- Enhanced confidence – A beautiful smile can help you feel more confident about your appearance, which can improve your overall well-being.