Being & Using the best
At Red Bank Smiles, we believe in using the best of everything. This ensures that you receive the best possible care. Dr. Klayman has rigorously investigated each and every piece of technology, technique, and material. We only use American laboratories with the best ceramists. We utilize lowest-dose digital x-ray technologies.. Dr. Klayman prides himself of his education. He has trained under some of the best dentists in the world. He and his team study hard to stay on top of the ever-changing nature of health-care because we know you deserve the best, and that’s what we offer You will find us very approachable and reassuring, to put you at ease, relaxed, and prepared for treatment.
- We utilize the Dentepen, which is a battery-powered local anesthesia device. It is so gentle most patients don’t even realize they are getting numb. You won’t even have to use the pre-numbing jelly!
- We also offer the DryShield, an intra-oral suction device and mouth prop. Don’t worry about holding your mouth open, where to put your tongue, jaw fatigue, or debris. The DryShield will do the work for you.
- Dr. K works with electric handpieces, which are quiet, gentle, and powerful.
- Digital X-Rays: When you get your X-rays done, you can rest easy knowing that they are completely safe, effective, and faster than X-rays of the past. By going fully digital, we can show you a detailed image of your current smile in just a few minutes, all while reducing your exposure to radiation by over 80 percent compared to previous methods. We’ll always take the necessary precautions to ensure your safety from start to finish.
- Intraoral Camera: Have you ever felt unsure of why you might need a certain treatment, such as a filling or crown? Do you feel like you need to see an issue before you feel comfortable pursuing treatment? Our intraoral camera makes it easy to take high-quality images of your mouth, display them on a nearby monitor for closer viewing, and explain why we may recommend treatments to protect your oral health.